Next Volunteer Day on Friday 15th June 2018
The plan is to hold them every two weeks through the Spring and Summer. We have found that it helps to hold them on a regular day, but if this is never going to work for you let us know and we will see what we can do.
If you would like to come please let us know, so we know how many to expect, and cater for.
We ask people to arrive by 9am and work through until 5 (we can be flexible though if this is difficult for you); stopping for a coffee break and a lunch, both of which are provided for you, during that time. The type of work varies and although most is quite physically demanding, we try to fit in with people's abilities and interests.We hope you'll join us!
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Lovely day in the Countryside
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Meet others with similar interests
- Much better exercise than a few hours in the gym
- Delicious lunch and a box of Organic Vegetables to take home
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU.
- It is hard physical work so you do need to be physically fit; but is also very satisfying
- We prefer you to come for a full day from 9am to 5pm; but can be flexible
- Ideally you can make your own way to the Nursery, but we may be able to facilitate lifts
- Please wear suitable sturdy footwear and bring both some waterproofs and sun-screen, just in case!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
Please contact us if you or someone you know would like to come. Please also let us know of any dietary requirements. Thank you!